Inclement Weather Procedures
This is to remind you that MaST Community Charter School II will close on the same days as the School District of Philadelphia due to inclement weather or other citywide emergency. MaST II may also opt to close independent of any decision made by the School District of Philadelphia.
The school will send out a notice via the Remind Text Alert System regarding any updates for closures or delays (Text @mastcsii to 81010 to subscribe).
Also, you may check the following sources for information:
- School website and social media outlets (http://mast2.org)
- KYW News Radio, Channel 3 (CBS), Channel 10 (NBC), and Channel 6 (WPVI)
- MaST II Announcements email list
Two Hour Delay:
If MaST II is identified as a school following a two-hour delay,
- Kindergarten Quad A will be dropped off at 10:15 a.m.
- Kindergarten Quad B will be dropped off at 10:45 a.m.
- Grades 1 to 2 will begin the school day at 10:15 a.m.
- Grades 3 to 6 will begin the school day at 10:15 a.m.
- Grade 9 will begin the school day at 9:40 a.m.
- Students will not be granted entry into any school building until 9:00 a.m. For children riding yellow buses to school, if your child’s normal pick-up time is 7:00 a.m., the pick-up time would then change to 9:00 a.m. If there is a two-hour delay due to weather, the Before Care program will be cancelled for that morning.
At any time due to inclement weather, we may have to dismiss the students early from school. If there is an emergency early dismissal, the After Care program will close at 4 p.m. Please make emergency backup plans for your child to ensure they get home safely.
MaST II Administration & MaST Schools Network Team