All job postings for MaST Community Charter Schools (all campuses) can be found by clicking on the link below.
- All candidates, regardless of the position, must hold (or attain before starting employment) the following clearances:
- Pennsylvania State Police Clearance (Act 34)
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprinting Clearance (Act 114) ***Service Code: 1KG6Q9***
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (Act 24)
- For certified positions, all candidates must possess a valid Pennsylvania certification in the subject area in which they are applying. If invited to interview, candidates will need hard copies of: transcripts, three letters of recommendation, certification, and clearances.
- For support staff positions, if invited to interview, candidates will need hard copies of the clearances listed above.
- We are always looking for per diem substitute teachers! Substitute teachers must have a valid PA certification in any academic subject matter. Please apply at the link above.
MaST Charter School will not accept or keep on file any phone inquiries, paper or e-mail applications. All applications must be completed through the website above. If you do not have internet access, you are welcome to complete an application in the front lobby of MaST Community Charter School at 1800 E. Byberry Road, Philadelphia, PA 19116.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.